neurotranscendence

…life on the synaptic firing range

Name:
Location: Los Angeles, United States

Bent but unbroken Southern California native seeks understanding, companionship, and resonance along and off the beaten path. Teresa plays well with others and makes every effort to perform to her potential. Usually. *processed in a facility that processes nuts and nut products

Friday, March 23, 2007

a birthday haiku

For Sporks


Thirty-nine candles blaze
Burning bright, oh, dazzling sight!
Mind, don't lose the cake

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love it! And I love the picture of the cake, too LOL. YUMMY!

12:25 PM  
Blogger sporksforall said...

I thought this was to be treated as "just another Friday." And yet people have sung that song, there are balloons in my office, there is cake on your blog, Wen sent me a profane picture, and it's barely past noon.

:)

Thanks for the poem, sweetie.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Suzanne said...

Oh, it's just another Friday. Just another Friday with CAKE!

Happy happy sporks!

6:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh my, and I didn't call! that's what I get for checking blogs on monday morning. happy belated b-day sporks!

8:11 AM  
Blogger WenWhit said...

Is she implying there's something wrong with "just another Friday" with "profane" pictures?

5:11 PM  
Blogger weese said...

happy birthday sporks!
i just love haiku today
but no cake for me

9:26 AM  
Blogger Middle Girl said...

Fantastic! Happy belated B-day to sporks! YaY!

7:18 PM  
Blogger sporksforall said...

The profane pictures and awesome cake Scout made made it different than other Fridays. That's true enough.

Thanks e'body!

9:54 AM  
Blogger KMae said...

Hi Scout!
That was a beatiful cake you made for your True Love!
I've been waiting for your next entry. Love your writing.
BTW are you a friend of Bill W's? I'm a friend for 26 yrs now! Are you the Scout I see on Sober At Sundown's blog?

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home